by DeeDee Newell
You know when the weather is frightful (snow, rain, cold, ice) and you daydream about getting away?
Well, I usually day dream of Mexico! I love Mexico. It is a fabulous place for one, a couple,a family and even groups. It's amazing for relaxing, having fun, business, milestone events and anything else really. It's an amazing place with so many beautiful cities.
Mexico is also an incredible Country for weddings! Everything you could possibly want to make your wedding vision come to life can be found here. From cultural, colourful and romantically rich elements; architectural locations and archeological sites to superb dining, family friendly and Luxury Butler-Inclusive Resorts, Mexico has something for all tastes and all budgets! It's also very guest-friendly. So your guests will be taken care of every step of the way!
My top 5 favourite things about Mexico are the following (in no particular order):
1. Very Romantic - From the sunrise to sunset, being in love is what Mexico is all about.
2. Cuisine - Some of the most delicious and most creatively presented food I've ever had.
3. The People - People from all walks of life live and work in Mexico! Always smiling and wanting to help and offering suggestions on how you can enjoy your time there.
4. Cultural Diversity - There is something for everyone in Mexico. From amazing nightlife, entertainment, historical sites and adventure to luxurious spa's and beach parties.
5. Budget-friendly - Now, don't confuse that with cheap. Mexico has so many value-added options at their resorts, restaurants and nightlife to keep you enjoying every minute without worrying about having to spend an arm and a leg. Again, there is something for everyone, so make sure you are specific with your budget needs when looking to book with your Destination Wedding Planner or Travel Agent.